Skip to main content

How do I enroll ?

Crossroads is a choice school. When you choose to enroll at Crossroads you must work with the V.P. or counselor at your home school to complete an Intradistrict (inside) transfer or an Interdistrict (outside) transfer. This form must be brought to Crossroads to be submitted to Student Services for approval. Please contact the administrator to set up an appointment. 


Kristi Kaufenberg


(925) 689-6852 x 3081

(925) 603-1771 fax


School Staff - If you have a student at your school that is interested in coming to Crossroads print the TRANSFER REFERRAL, fill it out and email or fax to Kristi Kaufenberg.